Health Benefits of Inflatable and Bouncy Houses
- When kids are jumping it alerts all the cells in the body and improves their circulatory system. The flow of blood is fast and even to all parts of the body. The lungs work hard to keep up with the breathing clearing their air pathway.
- Children put constant effort in pushing themselves upwards while jumping, this uses all the muscles in their body. It strengthens the defense mechanism of countering forces.
- Jumping on something that is bouncy will help in balancing and coordination of landing or staying on your feet.
- Children who are obese or have weight problems should have fun jumping on bouncy castles because for them running is much more hectic. They can enjoy and reduce weight at the same time. IF we link obesity with heart diseases cholesterol problems then it is clear that jumping will indirectly reduce their chances of happening.
- Children who are interested in aerobics or gymnastics will absolutely love the idea of having bouncy inflatable’s as it will help them improve their flexibility.
- What parents don’t know is that jumping and playing around with something that helps release pressure is an immediate stress reliever. Kids can unwind and relax with the help of these.
- A social benefit of having these bouncy houses and inflatable balls, swimming pools and playhouses will improve the ability of making friends and socializing. This will boost their self esteem and confidence in various ways.
- They are much more secure than the toys you might give your kids. Toy parts can be harmful if swallowed and this is not the case with any bouncy products.
- Jumping on these is like a challenge for kids so it will instill the skill of accomplishing a task they are set to do.
- Doctors have also said that kids who want to grow taller should be consistent in jumping and reaching for higher objects this stretches out the bones improving their height.
What are your thoughts on children’s health benefits of bouncing and jumping?
Please follow and like us: